Terms & Conditions
Browsing and public searching on this website are subject to the Terms and Conditions below:
Guarantees, Responsibilities and Damages
1. Smiles does not guarantee that the contents, instruments and materials contained, utilized and offered in this website are exactly up-to-date or complete and does not accept responsibility for damages caused by eventual errors of content or equipment failures.
2. The Company does not accept express or tacit responsibility for the improper use of the information, instruments or materials made available and/or of the equipment used for this website, for whatever purpose made by any user, who has entire responsibility for eventual harm done to their own rights or of third parties, whether or not caused by this improper use.
3. Under no circumstances, will Smiles, its directors, executive officers or employees be held responsible for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or expenses arising out of the connection with this website or use on its part or incapacity of use by anyone, or with regard to any shortcoming in performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or breakdown of line or of the system, even if the Company or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
4. The proper provision of all internet resources, without exception, is the entire responsibility of users of this website.
5. Smiles does not accept responsibility for the contents of other websites (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this website or (b) the address of whose website is available to them. The Company does not guarantee the compensation of any damage caused by the websites mentioned in this item.
7. An investment in securities involves a high degree of risk. Please review the Company’s Risk Factors.
Confidential Nature of the User‘s Information
Author‘s Copyrights and Intellectual Property
Unless there is any regulation to the contrary, all the contents of the pages of this website, such as information, materials, tools, paging, graphs and drawings belong to Smiles or to third parties, who have legally ceded their rights of usage.
Comments on EBITDA
EBITDA is a non-GAAP measure. Smiles defines EBITDA as net profit, plus net financial income, income tax, social contribution tax, depreciation and amortization. EBITDA is not a recognized measure under Brazilian GAAP or IFRS. EBITDA does not have a standard definition and may not be comparable to measures with similar titles as furnished by other companies. The Company presents EBITDA because believes it is a meaningful measure of financial performance. EBITDA does not represent the cash flow for the periods indicated and should not be considered as an alternative to net profit as an indicator of operating performance, or as an alternative to cash flow as an indicator of liquidity or ability to service debt. The use of EBITDA as an indicator of the profitability has limitations because it does not account for certain costs in connection with the Smiles’ businesses, such as taxes, depreciation and amortization.
Note: Having accessed this website and some of its pages, the user will have automatically accepted all the Terms and Conditions here laid down. Therefore, please cease the navigation and public searching of the pages of this website in the event of your not agreeing with all of the above Terms and Conditions.