1. Any information provided by the users shall be collected and stored according to strict security and reliability patterns.
2. Personal data provided by the users shall be collected through ethical and legal means. Such collection may have one or more targets about which users shall be informed.
3. Users shall be advised that their data is being collected and they may choose whether they want to provide it or not, they will be further advised about the consequences of their decision.
4. Unless a legal or judicial order is issued, information provided by users shall never be disclosed to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
6. Smiles shall maintain the integrity of the information provided through this website.
7. This website contains links or frames of other sites, which may or may not be Smiles partners and allies. These links and frames are available merely in the hopes of providing yet another benefit to the users of this website. Note that including these links and frames does not mean that Smiles has full knowledge, agreement, or responsibility for those frames and links or for their respective content. Therefore, Smiles can not be held responsible for any type of damage caused by the use of the referred links and frames.
8. Smiles requires‘ any third parties hired to perform support services to adhere to its privacy standards.
10. Other important information on the terms and conditions of use of this site is available on Terms and Conditions.
(*) Cookie: small archive put into your PC to keep track of moves within the websites, such as visits to homepages and advertisements.